Holiday Gift Ideas for Her: My Top Recommendations
Every year I’m excited and inspired by Oprah’s Favorite Things, so this year I decided to create my very own version. Today, I present to you, Teresa’s Favorite Things, a collection of gift ideas for her. Whether you’re holiday shopping for friends and family, or creating your own Christmas list, I hope my guide brings you a ton of inspiration, and helps make the season a little less stressful. I did my best to include gifts at all different price-points, from stocking stuffers to luxe gifts she’ll love for years to come.
1. Venus Et Fleur Rose Arrangement | I thought I would kick-off the gift guide with the most luxurious and unique gift idea, a Venus Et Fleur rose arrangement. If you’re unfamiliar with Venus Et Fleur, they create gorgeous flower arrangements that contain real roses, and last up to a year. Yes, real roses! And they really do last. Unlike your typical bouquet, this is something that someone can display and enjoy for a long time. It’s a really special gift that I think any woman would love! I actually gifted mini arrangements to my bridesmaids earlier this year and they adored them.
2. Faux Fur Slippers | You really can’t go wrong with a great pair of slippers. I especially love these because they’re trendy, comfortable, and under $25. Slippers are also the perfect gift option because they can work for so many different people on your list.
3. Truffle Bags & Pouches | As many of you know, I have been using and loving pouches from Truffle for years. They make so many great products that are perfect for traveling and gifting. I especially love their mini jewelry cases, clarity clutches, and toiletry cases. They’re beautifully made and come in the prettiest variety of colors. If you have someone in your life that travels often, a bag or pouch from Truffle would be perfect for them.
4. Monogram Necklace | Anything with a monogram is always a good idea! I feel like that personal touch makes a difference. This initial necklace from Anthropologie is a gorgeous, dainty piece that I’m sure someone would treasure. Best part? It’s under $40, making it the perfect price for gifting.
5. Travel Wallet | I’ve shared this travel wallet a bunch of times, so it’s probably no surprise that it made my list of best gifts for her. I love how oversized it is; it can truly fit every credit card under the sun. While it’s obviously a great gift idea for someone who travels often, it also works for moms or people who love to shop (like me).
6. Lanolips Set | I love gifting beauty sets during the holidays. While beauty products are great all year round, they’re especially amazing during the holiday season because that’s when brands release the best gift sets. This Lanolips Coconutter Holiday Cracker Duo is the perfect gift or stocking stuffer! It’s under $20 and it contains two of my favorite products from Lanolips. Their products are ultra moisturizing and nourishing!
7. Faux Fur and Knitted Beanies | The holidays are the best time to gift cold-weather accessories because that’s when they’re needed the most. I especially love any kind of beanie with a pom-pom.
8. Slip Silk Eye Mask and Pillowcase | Last year I was introduced to the brand Slip and I instantly fell in love with their products. They were products I never knew I needed until I had them in my life. Slip designs the most luxurious, silk eye masks and pillowcases. There are many benefits to wearing a silk eye mask, and sleeping on a silk pillowcase, such as anti-aging. All of their products come packaged in the perfect little box, making them ready to gift. They also come in a variety of different colors and prints!
9. Monogram Candle | Sticking with the monogram theme, I had to include this gorgeous candle from Anthropologie. Not only is the jar beautiful, but the scent is incredible. Candles are a great gift-able item because it can work for so many different people in your life! The 2018 Monogram Candle is now sold out, so I’m linking this year’s version here.
10. Monogram Coaster | I love gifting items for the home because they’re so versatile. When I came across these monogram coasters earlier this month, I instantly fell in love. Not only is the monogram a personal touch, but the coaster itself is absolutely gorgeous. It’s made so beautifully, and I love how unique each one is. It’s the perfect gift idea for couples, neighbors, or teachers!
11. Pottery Barn Bath Robe & Slippers | My friend (and fellow blogger), Ashley, always raves about this robe (and matching slippers), so when the holidays rolled around again this year I knew I had to grab one for myself. It is seriously the coziest, and I love the faux fur detailing. I plan on gifting the set to many different family members this year because I know it’s something they will definitely appreciate.
12. Wet Brush | If you know anything about me, then you know I swear by Wet Brushes. They are the only brush I use, and I couldn’t live without them. We’re really big on stocking stuffers in my family, and a Wet Brush would be such a great one.
More Stocking Stuffer & Gift Ideas
Are you going to add any of these items to your shopping list or wish list?
Thank you to Venus Et Fleur, Truffle, and Slip for providing product to be featured.Last Updated: Nov 7, 2022