My Favorite Amazon Purchases: Part Two
Last September I shared my top ten favorite Amazon purchases, and I received such an amazing response! It seems I’m not the only Amazon Prime addict. Since then I’ve done quite a bit more shopping, and fell in love with even more products. Because Amazon is such a massive site, it can be hard to find the hidden gems. I thought it would be fun, and helpful, to share more of my favorite Amazon purchases. Some of the products are more practical, while others definitely caught my eye because of the pretty factor! While an Amazon Prime membership isn’t required to buy these items, I can’t recommend the membership enough. It’s seriously worth every penny. Amazon is actually offering free 30-day trials for new members if you want to give it a try! Now, onto my favorite Amazon purchases (part two):
LED Compact Mirror | Clear Acrylic Lipstick Caps | Rose Gold Hangers | Brass Bath Caddy | Glass Beverage Bottles | Blue Light Filter Glasses | Wood Garment Rack | Makeup Sponge Storage Case | Gold Pinboard | Gold & Marble Lamp | Rose Gold Trunk Set
1. Rose Gold Trunk Set | The moment I saw these trunks, I knew I needed them in my life. Aside from being absolutely gorgeous, I love how I can use them to hide all of the clutter in my space. We live in a relatively small apartment, so I love finding storage pieces that double as decor. *Click here to shop the Rose Gold Trunks*
2. Clear Acrylic Lipstick Caps | I love MAC lipsticks, but one thing that can be a bit annoying is not knowing what shade it is unless you memorize the lipstick names, or open the caps. These caps are a great way to simplify your collection, and easily see the colors you own. Such a simple idea, yet completely genius! *Click here to shop the Clear Acrylic Lipstick Caps*
3. Wood Garment Rack | As I mentioned, I live in a small apartment, so I’m always looking for ways to maximize my space. I feel like clothing racks are either really inexpensive and cheaply made, or really expensive. I was so happy when I discovered this one that is completely in the middle. For less than $35, I’m quite impressed with the quality, and the wood slate makes it a bit more unique than your average clothing rack. *Click here to shop the Garment Rack*
4. Marble & Gold Lamp | We recently redecorated our bedroom, and I was on the market for simple, yet pretty lamps. We opted for these marble & gold lamps and I am completely in love with them. They can be used in so many different spaces, and they’re unbelievably luxe for the price. In person, they look like they should be 10x more expensive. *Click here to shop the Marble & Gold Lamp*
5. Gold Pinboard | I have always been a visual person, which is why when I redecorated my office a few months back I knew I wanted a real life pinboard. I love how this particular pinboard is gold, making it look a bit fancier than other pinboards I’ve seen. *Click here to shop the Gold Pinboard.*
6. Blue Light Filter Glasses | I spend most of my day glued to a computer, and I suffer from frequent headaches, so when I heard about these blue filter glasses I knew I had to give them a try. I can’t really speak on whether or not they help with headaches, but I can say that my eyes feel much less strained when wearing them. *Click here to shop the Glasses*
7. Bath Caddy | Taking a bath is one of my favorite ways to unwind. This caddy makes it easy to read a book or have a drink while doing so. *Click here to shop the Bathroom Caddy*
8. Rose Gold Hangers | I usually love using velvet hangers for my clothes, but when I spotted these rose gold hangers I thought they would be perfect for my garment rack. Since my garment rack is constantly on display, I thought it was only fitting that I use cute hangers! *Click here to shop the Rose Gold Hangers*
9. LED Mirror Compact | I’m constantly on the go, so having a compact mirror with LED lights has been a lifesaver while traveling. *Click here to shop the LED Mirror Compact*
10. Glass bottles | I love using these bottles for lemon water or smoothies. They’re easy to clean and I prefer using glass over plastic. *Click here to shop the Glass Bottles*
11. Makeup Sponge Storage Case | Another simple, yet genius product. As I mentioned, I travel pretty often. This case is great for storing your beautyblender on the go, and making sure it’s safe from any germs. *Click here to shop the Storage Case*
Check out more of my Amazon favorites:
Tan Greece Slide | Gold Dry Erase Board | Rose Gold Makeup Brush Set | Marble & Gold Lamp | Rose Gold Hangers | Mirror Heart Sunglasses | iPhone Memory Card Reader | Bow Flats | Clear Lipstick Caps | Sunglass Stand | Top Handle Purse | Pink Velvet Chair | Marble Coffee Table | White Greece Sandals | White Felt Letter Board | Makeup Organizer
I hope you enjoyed part two of my favorite Amazon purchases. Be sure to check out part one, for even more of my favorite Amazon items! And don’t forget, you can sign-up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial here.
Oh my gosh I am so lucky that there isn’t Amazon in NZ or else I would be so poor! These are all such amazing finds! I’m loving the rose gold on everything!
loved this! definitley going to be checking out the clear caps- such a simple idea but will save so much time I can imagine!
Wow the clear lipstick cap is so cool
Love the trunk set – great idea for storage!
Ashley | Sunday Brunch
Those lamps are gorgeous! Definitely going to be picking those up! Loved all your amazon finds! Xo-Lauren Will
I adore Amazon, I feel like it is so underrated for amazing finds. I love those trunks, it is so nice to see practical storage that is pretty too. Also can’t believe I have never seen those clear lipstick caps before – what an incredible idea! I can’t wait to order some & be able to see exactly what lipstick I am picking up!!
Holly from The Art of Being Holly xo
As someone who stares at a computer ~8 hours a day at least, these blue light glasses just made my shopping list!
Emma | Seeking the South